Who Are We?
The Wisconsin Traffic Safety Officer’s Association provides leadership to encourage safer travel statewide though the sharing of information and resources relating to traffic enforcement, education, and investigation.
Our mission is to increase the knowledge and skills of law enforcement professionals, to promote and foster uniformity in traffic policing, and to support collaborative community partnerships.
- Law enforcement agencies
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers with specific traffic assignment or interest in traffic policing
- Retired Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers (with interest in traffic policing)
- Individuals/Civilians whose organization or employment is traffic policing related
- Law Enforcement Recruit Students
- Law Enforcement Training Academies and Schools as well as Instructors