WTSOA 2016-2017 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
The Board of Directors of the WTSOA has a renewed mission of attempting to get new law enforcement officers to join the WTSOA. The 2016 conference fee has remained at $195.00.
For 2016, the Board chose to send out mass emails from previous attendees to announce our conference along with advertising the conference on Wilenet. This method was a great success compared to sending out mailer cards and will be duplicated for the 2017 conference. Again, the best testimonial we can get is if you were an attendee and spread the word about our great conferences to help grow our membership! Once again, we are imploring members to “spread the word” about our great Association this year!
Please take the time to see if there is a WTSOA Board member in your geographic region. Go to the WWW.WTSOA.org link and clink on that member’s name for their email. If nobody is within your region, please reach out to the President, Ken Pileggi at firstname.lastname@example.org who can also provide you information on our organization and conferences. We want to hear from YOU! Our organization prides itself on new and innovative ideas, and introducing them at our annual conferences-all geared towards traffic safety and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation/Bureau of Transportation Safety’s (BOTS) mission of achieving ZERO deaths on Wisconsin roadways. We are proud to partner with BOTS in this endeavor!
WHO MAY JOIN THE WTSOA
• Any Wisconsin state, local, or county law enforcement officer
• Any Wisconsin state, local, or county retired law enforcement officer
• Any staff of law enforcement training academies and schools, and their instructors
• Any BOTS Regional Program Manager, Law Enforcement Liaison or staff member
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OF JOING THE WTSOA
Members who join become part of an organization that is a one-of-a-kind statewide traffic safety officer association. As a member, you will benefit from the traffic law enforcement specific information and sharing opportunities such as, but not limited to the following:
• Internet site information and hot links
• Peer networking personally and via e-mail
• Legislative updates
• Training at little to no cost via a $300 WTSOA training scholarship awarded as a drawing at the annual conference
• Having support of WTSOA Board members with regards to contacts or resources (the Board of Directors bring a wide array of expertise to the Association)